Today in the computer lab we will be reviewing for our Chapter 13 quiz by evaluating the webpages that were created by other student groups.
Your group will be assigned a different topic than the one that you were assigned. As a group, you will review your new topic and its associated webpage. You will evaluate your new page based on the following criteria:
- Clear & concise summary of the questions and all the relevant information needed to answer that question.
- Several illustrations to help explain your topic.
- Provide 2 class discussion questions that relate to your topic.
- Provide several links where students can conduct extension research regarding this topic.
- Create multiple “meta-tags” keywords that make your page easy to find using a tag search.
Your group will decide on a final score, and generate a summary that will be emailed to me. In addition, you group will provide 3 specific points that are not clearly mentioned on your page that should be. Leave this information in the comment box on that page.
As a group, you will present your new page and not the page you created. Be sure to use your time wisely so that you can effectively explain your topic.
Reminder: on Thursday we will have our Chapter 13 quiz and Latin America Quiz.
Group Evaluation Form: Group Website Evaluation Form